- Supports the company profit and service objectives by ensuring accurate and timely handling of customer orders, inquiries and concerns.
- Orders are reviewed for lead-time, product availability and conformance to order policies
- Serves as the facilitator between customer and other functional areas when requirements do not capabilities.Serves as the day-to-day voice of the customer for the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned accounts to ensure that service levels provide with a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Provide an ongoing view of service satisfaction and changing customer requirements by collecting and reporting data on key account relationships to the Sales and Marketing organization.
- BA/BS degree preferred or High School diploma and significant customer service experience in manufacturing environment.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and computer skills; must be able to type 40 wpm.
- The ability to multitask & prioritize problems.
- Strong team behaviors.
- The ability to make sound business decisions in a timely manner with minimum supervision.