The Replenishment Planner works with our VMI customers to create and support orders from the customer's replenishment systems through the Supply Chain. This role ensures the delivery of every order to the customer DC in-full and on-time at the lowest delivered cost. This position is focused on customer inventory levels and replenishment cycles and works cross-functionally with customer service, scheduling, transportation, and inventory planning teams.
- Develop proactive and sustainable relationships with key customers.
- Create weekly replenishment orders for the customer's DC's.
- Ensure superior service levels at the customer DC's.
- Monitor on-time delivery compliance and manage delivery exceptions.
- Ensure all orders are compliant with controls including minimums, reorder frequency, lead times and order changes. Initiate and implement corrective action as needed.
- Promotional and Seasonal demand planning in collaboration with VMI customers.
- Mitigate loss and promote inventory rotation by matching POS and/or DC demand to product shipments.
- Lead root-cause investigation into receiving breakdowns at the Customer DC, collaborate with Supply Chain.
Experience with Managing Critical KPIs:
- Customer Fill Rate
- In-Stock Percentages
- DOH or WOH Targets at each VMI customer
- Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or related discipline.
- 2-3 years of VMI experience at a CPG company
- Candidates with Walmart replenishment experience required.
- Candidates with Walmart Retail Link experience required. Thorough understanding of replenishment planning and supply chain product flow.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with ability to anticipate availability issues and resolve them.
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally with customers and internal supply chain departments.