Manage inventory at our customer's DCs and stores. Responsible for achieving customer targets for inventory levels, store in stocks and service levels. Maintain customer DC level forecasts for all items. Work with Sales to ensure optimal levels of inventory are at store level to support consumer demand. Utilizing VMI/CPFR best practices develop recommendations for holiday and promotional needs. Work with our customers and internal supply chain teams to improve processes and drive supply chain efficiencies.
- Utilizing VMI/CPFR best practices make inventory recommendations for holiday and promotional selling periods.
- Ensure we deliver key metrics for inventory, service level and store in stocks. Lead monthly status meetings with our customers.
- Manage inventory at DC level by maintaining accurate DC forecasts and timely replenishment.
- Perform weekly analysis of sales trends to determine appropriate forecast adjustments needed to insure accuracy in order planning.
- Lead collaborative supply chain products to improve efficiencies and drive costs out of the replenishment process.
- Provide sales and our customer proactive communication on consumer trends,, make recommendations for optimal inventory strategies.
- Manage item life cycle to maximize sales on new items and reduce unsaleables on discontinued items.
- Owns and maintains DC level forecasts adjustments to ensure accuracy.
- Makes critical holiday recommendations for our customers to support peak store traffic periods.
- Makes daily decisions on how much inventory to ship to meet customer demands..
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Logistics or Supply Chain required.
- MBA in Business administration preferred.
- 3+ years experience working in a collaborative relationship with customers or in a demand planning capacity.
- 5+ years in CPG-food environment preferred.
- Expertise of the CPG industry and replenishment processes.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to work with all levels of management, results driven.
- Ability to manage projects and improve processes.
- Analyze trends and make recommendations.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems.
- Strong SAP and Excel experience preferred.
- APICS and/or Lead Six Sigma certification plus.