•Develop, aggregate, coordinate, and rationalize the statistical forecast with sales, marketing, and customer forecast data.
•Extract, validate, and control system parameters and demand data used for statistical modeling.
•Ensure adherence to demand planning process by all stakeholders.
•Prepare performance metrics analysis of significant disconnects and implement corrective actions.
•Participate in product life cycle planning with Sales, Marketing and Finance to determine unit demand during new product introductions, product maturity and end-of-life periods.
•Track and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on significant forecast-to-actual unit variances, perform root cause analysis and make the appropriate revisions within the demand plan.
•Partner with Supply Chain team, Manufacturing, Logistics and Procurement to effectively align global supply with the demand plan of record.
•Lead the Integrated Planning discussion from a demand/forecasting perspective.
•Monitor business unit promotions, events and market conditions to ensure creation of an accurate demand plans
- Collaborate with sales partners and customers to develop accurate SKU-level forecasts
The Demand Planner job responsibilities include:
- Ensuring accuracy in demand forecasting
- Analyzing data focused on forecasting, demand planning, sales tracking, inventory management, and production forecasting
- Guaranteeing order flow is met by tracking inventory and forecasting processes
- Updating forecasts for new products based on seasonal order flow or special promotions
- Monitoring lead time, production schedules and orders