- Supervises the Sales and Operations Planning Department ensuring customer service, inventory and operating expense objectives are met.
- Manage the production planning process to achieve optimal resource allocation and cost containment.
- Conduct and oversee the development of monthly division wide sales and operation plans including production, warehouse throughput and raw material balancing customer service, inventory and operating expense goals.
- Provide strategic direction for the business groups managed for the effective utilization of division's capacity.
- Analyze and recommend action on capacity expansions and coordinate new product introductions with engineering, manufacturing and marketing personnel.
- Develop annual production, distribution and raw material plans to meet AOP targets.
- BA/BS in business, operations management, logistics or engineering, with 5-7 years experience in production planning, scheduling, inventory control, manufacturing or distribution operations in a multi facility environment.
- SAP, Manugistics and Microsoft database products proficiency required along with strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- APICS certification preferred