Perform planning activities including material analysis and planning, consumption analysis, purchase request generation, and coordination between engineers and suppliers. Deploy planning tools to guarantee high level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyzes Replenishment Data
• Initiates, reviews and processes Purchase Demand / Requisitions
• Acts as the primary customer (requestor) contact regarding forecast, new part adds, Min /Max/ROP, backorders, etc.
• Responsible for meeting with Tool Owners to review forecast, changes, new part adds, etc.
• Informs the appropriate individuals (buyers, site leads, managers) of any issues related to the material shortages that may cause a machine down
• Coordinates and performs physical inventories to ensure the accuracy of inventory assets.
• Maintains accurate and timely data in the ERP system including master records, BOM's, etc
• Manages quality issues, providing strategic analysis and make recommendations for continuous improvement initiatives
• Identifies & develops material savings projects to generate cost savings
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 3 years of professional experience required or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Engineering degree a plus, but not required.
• Prefer experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Microsoft Office Suite with demonstrated proficiency in Excel (Able to work with pivot tables, use lookup formulas, etc.)
• ERP system experience
• Mathematical Skills
• Advanced mathematical problem solving
• Be able to work as a team member and foster a cooperative work environment, while also being an
• Individual contributor
• Inventory level management and planning, matching forecast demand with on hand, on order, or in transit quantities
• Knowledge of Purchasing, Inventory Control, and Materials Management processes and inventory management methodologies
• Excellent professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and local language
• Strong analytical skills with focus on critical thinking and business process management
• Self-motivated, energetic, and able to perform with little supervision
• Strong customer service (external & internal customers) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage cost/profit
• Exceptional organizational & prioritization skills