What will you be doing?
- Ensure volume, customer service, inventory and operating expense goals are achieved through creation, communication and implementation of division wide monthly sales and operations plans.
- Analyze, coordinate and recommend action on capacity expansion in conjunction with engineering, manufacturing, and marketing personnel.
- Lead analysis, implementation and reporting of Lean Enterprise initiatives.
- BA/BS in business, operations management, logistics or engineering, with 4+ years experience in production planning, scheduling, inventory control, manufacturing or distribution operations in a multi facility environment.
- SAP, Manugistics and Microsoft database products proficiency required along with strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- APICS certification preferred