What's the Opportunity?
Corporate Industrial Engineering Manager
- Responsible for leading the Technical Group Industrial Performance team to drive end-to-end improvement projects across the value chain, through application of NCE and FI methodologies, and in coordination with national Continuous Improvement agenda.
- Coordinate Technical Group productivity agenda and over-deliver total productivity target
- Coordinate Technical Group Asset Intensity agenda and over-deliver total AI target
- Lead, train and coach to drive continuous improvement efforts to eliminate all forms of waste. Waste reduction projects should be sustainable, measurable, aligned with divisional business strategies and must meet all stakeholder requirements
- Collaborate closely with division, factory and other internal customers to achieve project objectives.
- Maintain oversight responsibility for development of Industrial Performance team members and bench strength at division and factory level
- Coach and lead to develop problem solving and project management capability deep within Technical Group
What will you be doing?
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and monitor the activity of the Industrial Performance department to drive end-to-end supply chain improvement projects.
- Consult Manufacturing Excellence paradigm to guide, positively affecting all facets of Manufacturing Diamond
- Organize and assign projects to fully utilize and develop the capability of team members
- Coach and develop problem solving and project management capability at Technical Group and Factory level.
- Supervise and support Factory IP teams via indirect report structure.
- Partner with FI and GA to drive the application of FI methodologies
- Lead and manage the productivity agenda for Technical Group, across five productivity streams: , Design, Source, Plan, Make and Deliver.
- Populate productivity project pipeline, aligned to help deliver business objectives
- Participate in national productivity and AI agenda builds, representing TG interests and needs, while contributing to NUSA-wide productivity/AI effort and effectiveness
- Act as a resource to other departments in identifying opportunities and solving problems
- Provide visibility as needed to progress against key objectives and saving projects.
- Provide accurate and timely project progress and results tracking
- Lead advanced problem solving teams as assigned.
- Coach project leaders (DMAIC and otherwise) to build capability, deliver cost savings, and create a culture of discipline
- Coordinate and support new product introduction, line extensions and reforms with Marketing, TAG, and Finance