What will you be doing?
- Responsible for production planning process and requirements
- Provides clear direction that is aligned with overall business service, inventory and cost targets.
- Responsible for distribution requirement planning process and execution
- Partners with plant schedulers, customer service teams, demand planners and marketing teams to manage decisions that drive toward service, inventory and costs targets. This includes the mitigation of any capacity constraints and service issues.
- Expected to proactively manage service and inventory issues and recommend network-wide solutions.
- Responsible for JDA parameter maintenance
- Key Metrics: Case fill, Finished goods inventory, Transfer freight costs
- BA/BS in business or supply chain-related field preferred
- 2-4 years previous business experience, preferably in production planning, scheduling, manufacturing or operations in a multi facility environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational and follow-up skills; strict attention to detail; ability to multi-task and prioritize; high analytical ability
- Proficiency in MS Excel, JDA and SAP desired