What’s the opportunity?
Our Account Managers are trusted, strategic partners to companies around the world. This is your chance to align with our customers to meet their supply chain and logistics needs while delivering a wonderful customer experience. As an Account Manager, you’ll manage a group of small- to mid-size accounts to build strong, long-term relationships with account leadership. You’ll be empowered to manage and grow existing accounts by bringing forth new services, and expanding on existing services offered, with a focus on increasing efficiency, adding value, maximizing profitability through the account’s supply chain.
What will you be doing?
- Develop account relationships with contacts at multiple levels within customer organizations
- Identify opportunities to further penetrate accounts by selling our diverse service portfolio
- Design solutions and help our customers solve their supply chain challenges through face-to-face interaction with accounts
- Prepare pricing options and receive support from account leadership
- Identify issues, seeking input from others to determine best course of action and implement solutions
- Manage customer expectations through the creation and utilization of account-specific metrics
- Contribute to the development and management of the annual account plan and budget. Provide updates to internal teams in addition to quarterly reviews and making adjustments as needed
- Collaborate on creating business reviews and contribute to or lead customer meetings
- Design and pursue a personal development plan in collaboration with management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to analyze situations and interpret data to make recommendations
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others