- Develop, maintain, and publish weekly KPI reporting to track Freight Spend, On-Time Delivery, Cube Utilization, etc.
- Develop and implement Carrier Scorecards.
- Support the TMS Manager by providing analytics to improve the use of the Transportation Management System and ultimately reduce freight costs.
- Analyze data and make recommendations to reduce costs, increase productivity, and/or improve service.
- Support the Transportation Group and Business Unit Partners with ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Publish and maintain reports on Tableau Server
- BA/BS in business, operations management, logistics or engineering with 5-10 years experience in transportation planning, production planning, scheduling, and/or inventory control.
- SAP, JDA, and Microsoft office suite proficiency required along with strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Access experience preferred.
- Tableau experience a strong plus