- Typically has a particular area of specialty (replenishment, distribution, logistics, etc.)
- Develops and implements warehouse plans that may affect the production, distribution, and inventory of finished products in order to enhance product flow.
- Assists in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Maintains appropriate records and prepares reports.
- Coordinates logistics activities with internal/external customers.
- BA/BS in logistics or related field with 6+ years previous business experience, preferably in supply chain or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational skills; strict attention to detail; ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- High analytical ability desired and strong front line management skills to lead a group of people toward a goal.